Christmas Lights installation service

All,
This isn't my normal topic for this blog site, but I just saved 60% having my Christmas lights hung by a local landscaper: https://ernieslandscaping.net

They are a local landscaping company that I use for pruning and heavy work in my Tri-cities Washington yard. We used them for hanging lights and he did it for less than half what the other local companies were charging.

I was so impressed, that I am posting this in hopes that it helps them in some way.

Thanks for your time.
Back to SharePoint now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robocopy Error 31 A device attached to the system is not functioning

"The following factors also affect the level of access for" user with excess permissions

Unknown server tag 'AdminControls:MigrationToolPromotionTip'. in Central Admin after installing SharePoint 2013 security update KB4482464