Office Online Server "An item with the same key has already been added" No FileSourceId found for servername.

I was experiencing errors rendering Office Apps from my SharePoint farm after attaching a new Office Online Server to he farm. I saw the following error in the browser:

Microsoft Word Web App Sorry, there was a problem and we can't open this document.


After some troubleshooting, I found this error in the ULS logs of the Office Online Server (Office Web Apps):
No FileSourceId found for servername. (servername was the name of my SharePoint URL)


I solved that by running the PowerShell cmdlet: New-OfficeWebAppsHost -Domain servername


This should have solved my problem but I accidentally entered my domain twice (corp.domain.local)


I now received this error in my event log on the Office Online Server ID 1309


Process information:


Process ID: 9999


Process name: w3wp.exe


Account name: NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE





Exception information:


Exception type: ArgumentException


Exception message: An item with the same key has already been added.



I had to run Remove-OfficeWebAppsHost -Domain corp.domain.local


It removed the extra entry and everything is working great now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robocopy Error 31 A device attached to the system is not functioning

"The following factors also affect the level of access for" user with excess permissions

Unknown server tag 'AdminControls:MigrationToolPromotionTip'. in Central Admin after installing SharePoint 2013 security update KB4482464