SharePoint 2007 WSS 3.0 Service Pack 2

Several of my clients have installed SP2 for MOSS 2007. Aside from a glitch which puts the farm in trial mode--which has been fixed before the 180 days expiration--I have heard nothing good or bad about this release.

I did some timings (based solely on logs) on the length of incremental crawls, content deployment, backups, etc. I don't really notice a difference, but I didn't set this up scientifically by keeping the content of my farm static. Quite contrary, I merged a site collection then split another. I also added some new content.

So what are some other stories out there with the success or failure of SP2 for MOSS / WSS?

Please leave comments. I will edit this post if I find any new tidbits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robocopy Error 31 A device attached to the system is not functioning

"The following factors also affect the level of access for" user with excess permissions

Unknown server tag 'AdminControls:MigrationToolPromotionTip'. in Central Admin after installing SharePoint 2013 security update KB4482464